"I'm perfect in my imperfections, happy in my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way cause I'm me."

Saturday, April 21, 2012

If I was your boyfriend, lalala~


Holaa bebeh! Miss me? Gahaha. Ada je kat sini. Just malas nak post. Ahh kau ni hidayah! baik takpayah buat blogg kalau tk active lansung. Sorry laa blogger sayang, i active twitter je. Kadang2 pesbuk. I kan banyak scandal :* HAHHAH apa aku merepek niii. K weh K.

So. I have move on just now. K. Forget all that shit. Thanks Arash and Farrah sebab korang awesome sangat temankan aku move on. You guys rock my sock! Eh? HAHA. aku rasa macam free bila single but then I feel lonely too... :')

Nvm. Aku rasaaaa kan. Takdepape laa. Just forget him! Keep calm and I'm always strong! :D I have my babygirls, nasheyah, kak angel, family and many moreee. Me love you guys foghever ang togetherrr! ✿‿ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment